Mrs. K. Renuka Raju completed her Masters in Education from the College of Education and Allied Professions, University of Toledo, Ohio, USA. She underwent Executive Education in Marketing Management at Columbia University, NY, USA.
- She has over 25 years of working experience in education sector in the US and India, which includes planning and implementing vocation bound programs for disadvantaged youth and persons with disabilities as Counselor and Job Development Representative at Duval County Public Schools, Florida, USA.
- She played a critical role as founder –Promoter of LLSS right from conceiving the idea to planning, executing and developing a chain of four schools affiliated to CBSE in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State.
- She was a member of Strategic Communications Group of National Literacy Mission Authority till 2012.
- She is a former member of The Indian National Trust for Art and Cultural Heritage (INTACH).
- She is the founder and CMD of Kovida Ltd., an organization focusing on educational and training solutions, well integrated into modern technology.
- Renuka Raju and Kovida Ltd. are included in the list of eminent persons and organizations in the Draft National Education Policy 2019 for contributions and suggestions towards the soon topolicy formulation
© Lotus National schools. 2019. All Rights Reserved